Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

Where do I begin! I haven't been regularly blogging for a while because I have been in crunch mode for school. I have TONS of finals coming up and recently had four tests falling between only days apart. Sucky, I know. And to make things even more hectic I got a new CNA job working at the Lutheran Home in town. I am working registry and making a great wage and it's only a block away. Because I am training I worked Tuesday through Thursday from 2pm-10pm last week and will work Monday-Thursday from 2pm-10pm this week. Which means that I am going to school from 9am-2pm and immediately going to work (at 2:45) until 10pm. On Tuesday-Thursday I do get to leave at 11 giving me a little more time with Evelyn and we had a blast this weekend for Easter.


We attended an early Easter egg hunt last weekend...(notice Evelyn's sweet rain boots).


On the day of the real Easter egg hunt, Easter morning, Evelyn decided to wake up and help herself to her Easter basket while everyone was sleep. There were candy and fake grass everywhere. After this fiasco she participated in her first ever real Easter egg hunt! She had a blast and scored it big. The whole day went perfectly and we all had a blast.

Ev in her Easter dress.


Bunny ears :)


And here is Evelyn during the few hours of sunshine we had this weekend. This was her first ever time seeing the ice cream man and she was thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks for the update! She looks so old! Congrats on the job and good luck on finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Love Evelyn in her Easter finest!! I know my eyes aren't what they used to be, and even with my 'cheaters' I have a hard time reading your blog with the color of font on the beige background....am I the only one???? boo

    ReplyDelete