Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bedtime Humor

Bedtime is now a game in this house. Our night time nurse is full of giggles and rolling over, slapping at my face and babbling uncontrollably. But I have to admit, it's pretty hilarious.

This pictures summarizes our bedtime routine lately.

That's hysterical laughter, not crying you see in this picture.

Last night during our bedtime nurse Evelyn whipped herself up on her knees and was leaning over me slapping my thigh. It made a loud smacking sound through my thin pajama pants and Evelyn apparently found it very amusing. She was bouncing up and down, slapping and laughing. We couldn't help but crack up ourselves. We were crying we laughed so hard.

She has been too much fun. Watching the progress she makes daily is amazing. In just a few short days she's able to balance for a few seconds while standing on her own.

She's great at pulling herself up to stand at a table or couch or pull at my pant legs in despair wanting to be held.

She's so close to crawling I can taste it. For now she army crawls at full speed to follow me around the house and get to her toys. Nothing stops this girl. She can get through any obstacle in her path.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is really getting around! Now a whole new 'safety' issue opens up....they get into everything so fast! She'll keep you hoppin'!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that first picture looks like she can't even compose herself! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete