Thursday, February 18, 2010

New!

I have so many things to report since my last blog. Evelyn has began weaning, she now has 8 teeth, and no longer crawls...like at all. Many other things but of course since I decided to blog my mind has gone blank! So here are a few recent pics.

Jared and I ice-skating in Millennium Park (Chicago) on Valentine's Day. (This was a motion picture!).


Evelyn's first time playing in the snow...she preferred to walk down the sidewalk not actually touching the snow.


Her favorite thing EVER!! Sometimes I will be cleaning and turn around and don't see her. I'll frantically look around and there she is watching TV in her rocking chair.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll admit it, I thought you guys were going to get engaged downtown. ;) And Evelyn has snazzier snow attire than me!!!

    ReplyDelete