Monday, April 26, 2010

Facing Forward

Evelyn's finally turned around! We just got her a big girl carseat and she loves it. I feel like she's so big facing forward.



She became a little attached to the box that it came in so we decided to keep it and I created this humble little abode...



Complete with doorbell, flowerbeds outside the windows, and a "NO Solicitors" sign by the front door.

It's nothing compared to Riley and Renee's 3 bedrooom, 2bath deluxe ranch, but she likes it :)

**

As far as the big girl potty goes, she hasn't gone for a few days. Once I set her on it and she even cried. I thought she would stick to it but I guess it was only a phase :( We're still trying though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hilarious! Nothing beats a good-sized cardboard box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They DO seem so grown up when they get to face forward. She has quite the personality!! LOVE the new 'digs'....who needs toys??? Cute new pics, Alli.

    ReplyDelete