Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fresh Air: Does the Body Good

Evelyn and I spent the entire afternoon outside today. Right after daycare we played with my girlfriend Amy and her kids who also happen to be our neighbors, went on a fast paced walk, then ran into a friend and took the kids to park where we played for just shy of 2hours. After this we had an outside dinner and walked back on home. She was asleep before I even covered her up. The fresh air did her little body good.

Being at the park made me realize how fast she is really growing. She was playing with all the kids while me and the other mothers discussed the kids. It was so much fun and made me feel like I was a part of the community, not just a kid. It was nice. I look forward to more days like these.

**

Evelyn did not pee on the potty once today. I guess yesterday was a fluke! I know she's so young, I just expected her to catch on and do it early like everything else. My little baby genius :)

No comments:

Post a Comment