Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

For Independence Day (also mine and Jareds 3year anniversary!) I hosted my first family party at my house. The menu consisted of burgers, brats, hotdogs, homemade potato salad, chips, fruit, green beans from my moms garden, baked beans, and a festively delicious cake I made. I also made a pitcher of vodka and lemonade that really got the party started! (Just kidding!) My garage was very festively decorated, as well as my child, and we all had a great time! Evelyn did great at the fireworks! As my girlfriend Laura's two-year old daughter was screaming/crying in fear Evelyn was jumping up and down yelling, "Cool! Cool!" It was quite the site. Overall, I think the day was perfect. Delicious food, great family, and laughs. God Bless America!!




2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Looks like you did a great job and had a great time! We celebrated at Sarah & Shawn's and kept Grandma out until 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day! And I love her flag dress - and the cake!

    ReplyDelete