Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Genes

Tonight while making dinner Evelyn and I sat on the kitchen floor playing with her ABC magnets. I noticed she was sitting in the EXACT same stance as me- half way cheerleader sit with the right leg pointing out and the left leg straight forward. It was pretty funny once I realized!

Other things I've noticed Evelyn inherited from me...

-Bags under her eyes when she's sick
-Walking loudly on her heels...what some would call stomping
-Tapping her foot while standing, for no particular reason
-Great rhythm


and we're waiting to find out if she has the Cumpata thumb. I tried to check the other night but I guess I'll just have to wait until she can give us the thumbs up on her own! I'll keep ya posted ;)

1 comment:

  1. Do I have the Cumpata thumb? And I stomp when I walk too. It's not cool in a two-story house.

    ReplyDelete