Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tests, Tempers and Tummy Aches

My first real quiz is tomorrow. After a helpful review with my study buddy, Jared, I am feeling very confident. Today was my first 'sort of' test. As a result, I am officially certified to perform CPR. So if any of you blog followers out there ever stop breathing and become unresponsive, I'll make sure you don't die on my watch.


In other news, Evelyn was a bit temperamental today. She was quite fussy this morning which is very unusual. She whined the entire time I was in the shower-no crying, just little whimpers. According to her day care provider, Caroline, she continued this behavior all afternoon. As soon as she heard my voice when I arrived home from school she was all smiles. Then after a little snack she slept for 3hours. Maybe she was just missing her mom and was anticipating our seperation this morning. Or maybe it was a tummy ache. OR! Maybe she was just eager to get home and IM her buddies-she's very social.

And I'll have you know I am NOT holding her up in this picture. She is leaning over sitting up all by herself. Of course she toppled to the side shortly after, but she's almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a cute post! What a big girl! And what about teeth? Could the whining be teeth? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete