Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Tiring Weekend

What an eventful weekend!

Friday
We attended a my cousin Jessica Noffsinger's Sweet 16 Birthday party in Buffalo Grove with tons of family, great pizza and pasta, and thankfully the kids made it out of the bounce house alive!! It collapsed like 4 times with hysterical, traumatized children inside!! Evelyn spent the entire night wandering around hand in hand with her cousin Sal :) :) :) :) They had such a good time together and we all enjoyed watching them hug and kiss and enjoy each others company! Everytime they would separate Baby Sal would yell, "Eehhhnnn!!" (Evelyn!)

Saturday
I scored a new Coach bag at a purse party, made and decorated 48cupcakes for our friends surprise birthday party and Jared and I hired a babysitter and hit the town with some great friends.


Sunday
This morning we slept in until 9am and while Daddy napped Evey girl and I went out for lunch and stopped at the lake to chase some ducks and play on the playground. Evelyn had a great time watching the "duckies" and it was hysterical to watch. She also ran down a hill for the first time. HUH-LARIOUS!!!
We finished up the day with a nap, left over spaghetti, oven baked chicken, and mashed potatoes for dinner and another trip to the lake with Daddy.

Relaxing in our pj's now and SO ready for bed. I can't wait to spend two whole days with my baby!!! (I have a 5day weekend, Thursday-Tuesday off!!)

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is A-mazing! Frame it! And I can't believe Evelyn finally got to meet her cousin. That's amazing - and overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture too! A must save! I'm glad to see the pic of Sal and all.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete