Thursday, October 7, 2010

Genes

Well it's certainly been made clear that Evelyn has inherited my hilarious personality and it is seriously working out for her :) She cracks me up! Yesterday, we went to the hospital (we thought Ev had a uti, but it's just a rash..AGAIN!). While walking in I let Evelyn hit the handicap button to automatically open the door. 2 hours later, we walked out and she saw a handicap sign and said, "Button!" I can't believe she remembered! Then in the car she sang, "E. F. G." Jared sings the alphabet and has her repeat every letter but this is the first I've heard her repeat it without being asked.

She has recently begun associating children with their parents. Every time I mention my friend Amy, she says, "Hunter? Ash-wee?" (Her 2 kids).

And has learned to express her desire for a clean diaper by laying herself down on the floor, legs spread eagle in the air, and yells, "Change it!" Hysterical!!!

She has clearly inherited this great memory from her mother who scored another 94% on her 2nd Lab Practical!!! And just so you get a taste of what I do everyday at school, I have some fabulous pictures to share! (And speaking of taste, I hope you're not eating right now :/ )

Mmm. Human brain!


That's right! Nasty people try rinsing dissected cat parts down the sink.

1 comment: