Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breaking News!

We have now gone through 2 consecutive days of Evelyn going tinkle AND poopy on the potty! The first day she said, "Mommy, potty". After a few minutes in the bathroom (alone-by request) she emerged screaming, "Yay, Ehhnin did it!" Imagine my surprise when I entered the bathroom only to find #2 in the potty!! If you would have walked in my house you would've thought I had just won a million dollars I was so happy! Later in the night she requested to use the restroom again where she proceeded to go tinkle. The next morning it was the same thing-poops AND pees in the potty! She even went all day through daycare with a dry diaper. Hopefully this is it! Cross your fingers.

Evelyn has also taken an interest in two other hobbies aside from bathroom use.....

1) Finger painting with this AWESOME Crayola "finger paint" that is honestly just colored soap...


2) And just kickin back, rockin some tunes...

No comments:

Post a Comment