Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yes, sir

I was right! The day finally came...Last night, Evelyn woke up from a bad dream so I brought her into our bed for some snuggling. After about 2 seconds she rolled to the side, climbed down and quickly walked out of our room, turned the corner into her own room and pointed to her bed. She didn't want to sleep with us!? :(

This afternoon I caught her in some mischief and said, "Evelyn, what are you doing?" She replied, "Ummmm....ahh-choo-we" (Um...actually). Seriously? What is this junior high all of a sudden? Her other new line is heard when she is asked to pick up...

Mommy: "Evelyn, can you put your books away please."
Evelyn: "Yes, sir." Complete with scowling face and head bowed in anger. It's a riot!

Her wit and one-liners amaze me! She is quite the performer!

2 comments:

  1. The things kids say always have me rolling! I love when they have quick little one liners and quips. Never a dull moment with little ones, that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually! Still one of my favorites to hear from Cole!

    ReplyDelete