Friday, August 20, 2010

Beyonce Jr.

My little one man band has proved to have a few favorite songs:

1)"Doo doo doo Dora"=Dora the Explorer Theme Song
2)"Lou Lou Lou"=Skip To My Lou
3)"Juice Juice Table"=A song we have on Cd 'I spilled my juice, juice, juice, on the kitchen table"
All sang while tapping a foot or slapping a knee, and sometimes even accompanied by a harmonica.

She also has shown her increasing personality. This week she has learned to fake limp while saying "owwie" with each pathetic step, knock on the front door, pause, then yell "come in!", and a hilarious conversation she just had with Jared and I while playing in the living room.

Evelyn Kern on falling off her rocking horse-
Evelyn: Ok
Mommy: Are you ok?
Evelyn: Yes! Saw-wee!"

This girl cracks us up all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment