Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bedtime Madness

Evelyn is doing great with her new napping schedule. All went well again today-until bedtime. Long story short, Evelyn was hysterical for about an hour before finally falling asleep. I tried changing her diaper, feeding her-which she refused, burping her-she burped a bunch and threw up, walking around with her, rocking her, singing, and feeding her more. She wanted nothing. I could tell she was hungry, she would eat a little, cry, eat a little, cry. After filling her pants I thought she would be better but she was still upset. She basically cried herself to sleep by about 9. I brought her in bed with me to comfort her by rubbing her head and talking to her and she finally nodded off. Phew! It was really hard for me to watch her cry like that.

Here's a video from our afternoon trip to Great Grandma's house. It was nearing naptime but she doesn't seem tired, does she?



She kind of sounds like Chewbacca.

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin cute! I know it's hard when she gets upset and there is nothing you can do to comfort her.. It's hard when Jack gets like that and i'm not even his mom.. She's getting so big, just since the last time I saw her.. Aww I miss her already :(

    ReplyDelete