Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What An Eventful Day

At 10 o'clock this morning, after being awake for 2hours, I noticed Evelyn yawning. So I thought, "Hmm...maybe we should try a nap." After a quick diaper change and a little nursing I laid her in her crib with her paci. To my amazement, she fell right asleep! She napped from 10am-1pm and again from 3:30-4:30pm. She then went to bed at 8:30 no problem. I guess my cousins were right-laying her down alone in her crib is a much more appropriate way to introduce scheduled napping, rather than letting her fall asleep in my arms. Hopefully she keeps up the routine.

During a little afternap play I realized Evelyn may not have as good control of her hands as I thought. Here she is showing Daddy how she can shake her rattle. (Remember to turn up the volume, folks!) Notice the shock in her eyes when things don't go as planned.

Here she is again playing sing-a-long with Daddy-one of their favorite pasttimes. (Again, don't forget the volume...please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment