Friday, June 19, 2009

Sleepy Monkey

[Wipes forhead] Monkey is in bed and asleep! Her naps were a little off track today but I think we're back on schedule. It really worried me that she would be all out of whack. I noticed that since she's been taking these naps she gets fussy between her naps and before bedtime. I'm a little over dramatic about it because I'm not used to her being cranky. I guess it's just a part of life. I was never aware til now.

Father's Day is coming up and I can't wait! It's Jared's first and I'm excited to celebrate with him. For Mother's Day I recieved breakfast in bed, well the day before actually because we stayed in Naperville Mother's Day Eve, and I also recieved a very cute pink giraffe card that transforms into a picture frame. Best of all we spent a night in our pj's on the couch snuggling together-all 3 of us. No present could top that. To return this generous and loving gift I have a little gift of my own up my sleeve. I hope I can hold out. I'm not good with gifts and presents-I always want to give them too soon. I actually already gave Gary his Father's Day card because I was excited to see his reaction. It talks about how great he is and when you open it it sings, "Ya'll ready for this! De de de den den de den det den det." From Jock Jams? Anyone recognize it? Anyways he looooved it. Hopefully Jared will enjoy his Father's Day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment