Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas??

Today was my last day of school for the week! No school tomorrow for Veteran's Day so I have a four day weekend this weekend and next weekend for Thanksgiving. Nice!! I've decided that this year I'm going to make my first Black Friday shopping trip. I plan to head to Target first for my Shark Steam mop (originally $130, on sale for 49.99!) and hopefully score some good toys for Evelyn for Christmas.

Which brings me to the point of what in the heck I should get her! God knows the girl doesn't need anymore clothes and has so many toys I don't know what to do with them in this little house! So far on our list we have a Disney Princess tea party set, a children's digital camera, and a Crayola doodle art thing that I forgot the name of. I was also looking in to getting her a Fisher-Price Spark Art Eisal. If anyone has suggestions please post a comment!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I always figured when they are still too young to know.....a couple new things is plenty! If you get what you've mentioned she'll be a happy girl!! Enjoy your weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. I'm getting Brea a Big Wheel/Tricycle, a remote control car of some sort, walkie talkies for Blaine and her to play with, a new stroller, a bunch of new puzzles and books.

    I don't know if Evelyn has one of those LeapFrog TAG Activity Storybook things but Brea LOVES hers. She got it last Christmas and it's still by far her favorite toy. They have one for toddlers and older kids... so Blaine is getting the older kid one this year. It's wonderful for the age they are at and it's pretty inexpensive as well.

    I've actually put a limit on how much I'm going to spend this year... b/c in the past I've gone CRAZY and honestly they could care less. Most of the toys get put up in the closet until they get bored with the ones they have. Then I pull down a new one from time to time. This year they are getting a new bedroom so Christmas is going to be light.

    I too am hitting up my first Black Friday. I have never saved up for Christmas before so this year I’ve really tried to save and get ahead… just so I can enjoy the Black Friday deal. I’m so EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete