Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Funday

This morning while building a fort we were greeted with a surprise visit from our great friend, Rob, who recently moved to North Carolina. Evelyn is his biggest fan!! For about 6months after he left she was calling everyone, even females, Rob. Too funny. During the visit she showed him fort and multiple other toys and tricks, but for the majority of the visit she was cozied up with her favorite Uncle, Rob :)

After parting with Rob, I threw together white chicken chilli in the crock pot for the first time. The rest of the afternoon was lazily spent on the couch. No notes, no housework. It was great! (But rare!) Come dinnertime I was worried I would have to prepare a second meal for Evelyn. But to my surprise she was a HUGE fan of the chilli and especially loved the cornbread. It was delicious and we have plenty left over for lunch tomorrow. Yum!!

Tonight I also got my run on for the first time in a few months. I was jogging strong during the Summer, my 1.5 mile route every night, but once school came I'm so tired after getting Evelyn to bed and doing some studying that I just haven't had it in me. I've been battling with weight loss since Evelyn was born. I go in shifts of great work out and exercise, to eating tons of junk food and being a bum. I've realized that my break in exercise is basically my mind set. Every time I've ever began an exercising regimen I usually give up. It's really not hard to keep it up but I guess I usually quit because I have every other time and figure it's coming regardless. I'm going to try my hardest to stick with it this time. I feel so much better and usually see results quickly. Pray for me to stay strong!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh - that Sunday sounds great! I'll text you annoying reminders to workout. How much would you hate that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your busy schedule I know it's easy to "forget" the workout....but you can do it!! Do you want my reminders with Karen's??

    ReplyDelete