Friday, September 25, 2009

Hooray For Garage Sales!

Look who's sitting all on their own!!

She has sat up for the past few weeks by leaning between her legs but while Gary has been babysitting he has placed the Boppy around her for support and all of a sudden she's out on her own. I loooove when she rocks back and forth. Too cute.

Evelyn has been sooo off track since we've been staying at my moms-fussy, not going to bed on time. During a bath last night we realized she has her two front teeth coming in! After some Tylenol and a teething strip before bed the past few nights she has been much better. I thought it was due to new surroundings, letting the poor girl suffer through the pain! I'm sure it's a mixture of both. Anyways, the good news is last night she went to bed at 8pm, a half hour early, awoke at 2am to nurse and slept til 7am. Nice. Mommy needed some rest. Today she took her regular naps and was in bed right on time. Hopefully we're back on track.

Tomorrow are our family pictures and townwide garage sales so we need our beauty sleep. On a walk today we spotted a few garage sales that had already set up shop-both had ALL baby stuff. We scored 4pairs of pants, a few tops and two cozy one-piece outfits (all Old Navy, my fav), a pair of baby flip flops, high tops and little pink Nikes, all for next summer, and a few toys for only $15. At another sale we found a baby Jumparoo for 15 bucks!! I looked online and it was worth $80. Score!!

My mom also found Evelyn a rocking chair.

And here she is with her new roomy/BFF.

2 comments:

  1. I love when she sits up on her own too. That pic in the rocking chair is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so old! I can't wait to see her cute new toofs!

    ReplyDelete