Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lazy Labor Day Weekend

What a great weekend!
  • Saturday I worked from 10am-2pm fulfilling the Kodak dreams of parents all across the Illinois Valley. I did awesome for my first time photographing in 4months!
  • Sunday we attended a casual Labor Day dinner at my moms house. Guestlist-Mom, Gary, Jared, Evelyn, me, Garrett. We spent the entire afternoon in a circle on the living room floor watching Evelyn talk and play on a quilt. Heaven!

  • Monday we successfully stayed in our pajamas until about noon. Evelyn went down for a nap and mommy rushed to the mall to find some fall clothes for Evelyn and a fall jacket for herself. (She also ended up finding an amazing Guess pea coat for friggin $15!!!! Amazing!) I also picked up an Adidas track suit for Evelyn. She's been workin out.
(Monday cont'd) I returned home right on time for Ev to wake up from a nap, then we hit the carnival in town for some livestock and corndogs. Evelyn pet her first cow...but was more interested in watching the fans.

Tonight Grandpa Gary, Evelyn and I attended an Amboy Clippers football game vs the Mendota Trojans. My step-brother, Garrett, is the star of the Amboy football team! I swear, every tackle his name was announced. He was great! They won 32 to 12. Gooooo Clippers!! We took Evelyn in her Snuggli so she didn't have to be held the entire time and we didn't have to lug any kind of seat into the bleachers. She loved it! It was an hour long game and she held up through the whole thing, fussing once when she dropped her teething ring through the bleachers-thankfully we had 2more in the bag ;) Supermom!!


And one last thing-Evelyn tried cantalope recently and clearly was not a fan.

1 comment:

  1. Hil-arious! That girl has a busy social calendar! Carnivals...football games.... She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete