Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wanted: A Nap

First of all, I'd like to apologize to Karen for totally ripping off your signature 'Wanted' title.

I am my mothers daughter. In 1 1/2 hours I primed and painted 2 coats of paint in my bathroom. I feel wonderful. The walls are half tile, but none the less this was good time. I can't wait to get everything situated tomorrow morning. It's going to look fabulous. I'll post pictures tomorrow night for all of you that are dying to see it!

On account of school, painting and a Healthy Living seminar I attended tonight for extra credit, I have probably spent 3hours or less with Evelyn today and it's killing me. Although she accompanied me to the seminar, it wasn't really time spent with her. I am TOTALLY looking forward to spending a lazy morning with my monkey and plan to put the finishing touches on my bathroom during her nap...as well as clean the bathroom, mop the floor, vacuum and wash her bottles from today. After that, I'll be 'chillin out maxin at relaxin all cool' as Will Smith would say. Ooooh monkey! I can't wait to spend the day together!

Also, tonight I realized I can put my hair in a small, low pony. All in all today was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Ponytails rock! :) I hope you got time to finish off that project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to post bathroom pictures! You've got SO much energy! Good for you! Don't you just love it when you can set aside time like that to just veg out with Evelyn? I love it when Lauren is home and I have nowhere special to be. She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete