Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Little Socialite

Woo hoo!! I got a 100% on my Exam today giving me a 97% overall in my class. Thursday is my Final, piece of cake. Even if I get a D, which I definantly won't, I'll still pass. Yay!

So Evelyn totally loves the kids at her daycare. This morning she was sad to see me go. After some kisses and a big hug I sat her on the floor to play and she definantly wasn't into it. I went in the playroom and the instant she saw Garrett and Griffin she was ecstatic. She didn't even notice me leaving. It's so neat that she loves to be with other kids. My little socialite.

That front tooth is still causing some problems-a little fussing here and there. Tonight to ease the pain, we went for a looong walk. I had Evelyn in a one-piece sweatsuit, a fleece jacket with the hood up, a hat, a receiving blanket, a thick snuggly blanket AND a thick fleecey kind of blanket from the couch. Her teeny little face was exposed but due to the blankets tucked in from her toes to her cheeks it was warm the entire time. She took a little snooze and happily went to bed on time. After watching Dancing With The Stars, of course. She refused her night-night nurse to watch the finale with Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment