Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ahhhh...Mommy Time

Checklist from this morning:
  • Nurse Evey Bug & feed cereal
  • Dust/Vacuum
  • Do morning dishes/clean new pump pieces
  • Put 6month pictures in a million greeting cards for family & friends while Evelyn whines
  • Put Evelyn down for morning nap at regular time (Yess!)
  • Make deposit
  • Grocery shop
  • 4 loads of laundry
  • Re-organize linen closet
  • Transition Evelyn's closet from Summer/Fall to just Fall
  • Teach Evelyn to feed herself O's

That's right, Evelyn can feed herself these apple o's that dissolve in your mouth. I got the cuuutest pictures of her grabbing them and feeding herself but of course my camera's USB cord is MIA. I also got a good video of Evelyn dancing when I turned the radio on and one of her laughing in her new Jumparoo.

Today was a good, productivce day. Job interview tomorrow afternoon but for now I'm relaxing on the sofa with a glass of wine, watching TV...ALONE!!! This never happens! I'm living the high life tonight.

1 comment:

  1. ALLI! Love this post! I LOVE productive days and am excited to hear you have a job interview! I see you've called a couple times - sorry I miss you. See you tomorrow??!

    ReplyDelete